To help meet their campaign goal of raising $1,365,000.00, United Way of Central New Brunswick is reaching out to local businesses to become Everyday Hero workplaces. Employees are encouraged to donate $1/day to their local United Way. This contribution can quickly add up and have significant impact in our local community!
United Way supports 1 in 4 individuals here in Central New Brunswick by reducing poverty, helping kids, and building strong communities through the various partners, programs, services and strategies it supports. The United Way of Central New Brunswick will be celebrating Everyday Hero workplaces and is encouraging all local businesses to get involved.
There are a couple of giving options:
· Your workplace can set-up payroll deduction so the equivalent of $1/day is taken off the employee’s cheque, then forwarded to United Way. This way, the employee’s charitable contributions will show up directly on their T4 slips.
· Monthly – Employees can contribute monthly via credit card or post-dated cheque
· One-time donation – Employees can make a one-time $365 donation
· Restaurant and Salon Tip-Out Options – Staff can pool their tips throughout the year
· Corporate Hero Donation – Your business can make the donation on behalf of your staff… or you could match your staff’s donations as a means of increasing your impact in the community!
For more information on how to set up any of these options, please contact email@example.com or call 506-459-7773
Donations can also be made online at: http://www.unitedwaycentral.com/